Dr. Baruch Friedman M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy5601 Loch Raven Blvd Russell Morgan Bldg. Baltimore MD, 21239
Dr. Baruch Friedman practices Allergy and Immunology care in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Friedman specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Friedman provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Tel Aviv Univ- Sackler Fac Of Med- Tel Aviv- Israel 1985
Sackler School of Medicine 1985
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Allergy And Immunology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Washington Hospital Center Program
Dr. Baruch Friedman M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21239Get Direction
Dr. Baruch Friedman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Friedman
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Can My Diet Influence Eczema Flare-Ups?
There are a number of triggers that can cause eczema flare-ups. Most patients will identify these on their own and possibly take steps to avoid them. However, whether diet can cause eczema flare-ups is still a bone of contention.For a long time, it had been held as an unprofessional myth or...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Is Eczema Contagious?
One of the most common myths and misconceptions about eczema is that it is contagious. Probably, this myth has circulated due to the closeness of people who have the condition. For example, if your sibling or friend has eczema and uses a certain type of perfume or skin moisturizer, you may at one...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- Risks of Immunotherapy
If you are undergoing immunotherapy, there are things that will be unseen, missed, or ignored that could lead to undesirable reactions or results. These reactions will range from allergic reactions to the therapy being continually rejected by your body.However, doctors have after years of research...
- Dr. Bruce S Bochner M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. David B.k. Golden M.D.7939 Honeygo Blvd Nottingham MD 21236
- Dr. Jody Robert Tversky M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Surender Vaswani MD8860 Columbia 100 Pkwy Columbia MD 21045
- Dr. Newton F Adkinson M.D.5501 Hopkins Bayview Cir Baltimore MD 21224
- Dr. Matthew Peter Mardiney M.D.2225 Old Emmorton Rd. Bel Air MD 21015