Dr. Samantha Cay Minnicozzi M.D.
Pediatrician1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA, 22903
Dr. Samantha Minnicozzi is a pediatrician practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Minnicozzi is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Minnicozzi diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Minnicozzi can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Samantha Cay Minnicozzi M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21215Get Direction
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903Get Direction
Dr. Samantha Cay Minnicozzi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What Are Pinworms? Treatment and Home Remedies for Pinworms
A pinworm infection is a parasitic infection of the intestines, mostly affecting children. Pinworms can cause great discomfort in children since the infection comes with itching and irritation in the perianal region. This parasitic infection can spread from one child to another. Even adolescents...
- What Is Molluscum Contagiosum? Treatment and Home Remedies
Molluscum contagiosum is a contagious skin infection, which is mostly seen in children and the elderly. The infection comes with uneven bumps on the skin, which get bigger in size. The bumps are itchy and develop blisters when scratched. Sexually active adults are usually affected by this skin...
- Dr. Susan Hayden Gray M.D.1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903
- Stephen M. Borowitz Other1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903
- Dr. Eliza T. Holland M.D.1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903
- Dr. Elisa Padilla Hampton MD1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903
- Katheryn Frazier1204 West Main St Charlottesville Va 22903
- Dr. Nancy L. Mcdaniel M.D.1204 W MAIN ST CHARLOTTESVILLE VA 22903