Dr. Edward W Braun MD
Family Practitioner7171 N Dale Mabry Hwy Suite 501 Tampa FL, 33614
Dr. Edward Braun is a family practitioner practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Braun specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Braun possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1986
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1986
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Disease
- Member FLORIDA ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF FAMILY PHYSICIANS
- Halifax Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- FP - (Halifax Medical Center)
- Halifax Medical Center
- Halifax Medical Center Program
- FAMILY MEDICINE, HIV, HALIFAX MEDICAL CENTER, DAYTONA BEACH, FL 1986
Dr. Edward W Braun MD's Practice location
Dr. Edward W Braun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Braun
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- What is Enteral Feeding?
Enteral feedingEveryone needs food for survival, but sometimes due to illness a person is unable to eat normally. This can be due to difficulty swallowing, reduced appetite or due to surgery that interferes with the eating process. Enteral tube feeding should be used in such cases. For this...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Dr. Sylvia M. Santiago M.D.7814 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Mitchell David Checkver D.O.7211 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Mildred E. Pazmino-vera M.D.3675 W WATERS AVE TAMPA FL 33614
- Dr. Amesh J Patel M.D.6919 N DALE MABRY HWY STE 210 TAMPA FL 33614
- Dr. Amanda Mathias-rajendran D.O.7814 N. Dale Mabry Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Kristen G Marsonek M.D.7001 N DALE MABRY HWY TAMPA FL 33614