Dr. Martin C Yee MD
Internist10627 BANDLEY DR CUPERTINO CA, 95014
Dr. Martin Yee is an internist practicing in San Jose, CA. Dr. Yee specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Yee provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1994
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Southwestern Medical School 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Improving the catalytic activity of a thermophilic enzyme at low temperatures.
- Xenopus ATR is a replication-dependent chromatin-binding protein required for the DNA replication checkpoint.
- The structures of anthranilate synthase of Serratia marcescens crystallized in the presence of (i) its substrates, chorismate and glutamine, and a product, glutamate, and (ii) its end-product inhibitor, L-tryptophan.
- Characterization of the complement sensitivity of calcium loaded human erythrocytes.
- Red cell vesiculation--a common membrane physiologic event.
- Generation of phosphatidic acid during calcium-loading of human erythrocytes. Evidence for a phosphatidylcholine-hydrolyzing phospholipase D.
- Simultaneous measurement of heart rate and body motion to quantitate physical activity.
- Molecular species analysis of phospholipids from Trypanosoma brucei bloodstream and procyclic forms.
- Partial revertants of tryptophan synthetase alpha chain active site mutant Asp60-->Asn.
- On the role of helix 0 of the tryptophan synthetase alpha chain of Escherichia coli.
Dr. Martin C Yee MD's Practice location
San Jose, CA 95128Get Direction
CUPERTINO, CA 95014Get Direction
Dr. Martin C Yee MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yee
- How to Treat Meningitis
Meningitis is a rare type of infection caused by different organisms like bacteria, a virus, and fungus. The infection usually starts in some other parts of the body like sinuses, ears, or upper respiratory tract. Successful treatment of meningitis depends on several factors like cause of the...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is Dysuria?
Introduction Dysuria is the medical term used to describe painful or difficult urination. The discomfort is usually characterized by a burning sensation. Most individuals who complain of painful or burning urination have a urinary tract infection. There are many health conditions that can cause...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Dr. Jaishri Ramesh M.D.10050 Bubb Rd Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Gabriel Jang-jyh Young M.D.10011 N Foothill Blvd Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Padmashri Komandur Srinivasa MD22420 Santa Paula Ave Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Thomas Tsongming Hsu MD20395 Pacifica Dr Cupertino CA 95014
- Dr. Lakshmi Mahendran M.D.20411 VIA PAVISO CUPERTINO CA 95014
- Dr. Aradhana Kar MD20555 Prospect Road Cupertino CA 95014