Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease601 Revolution Street Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Dr. Khalid Puthawala practices Pulmonology in Havre De Grace, MD. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Puthawala manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
- New York and Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.'s Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
BEL AIR, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Khalid Puthawala M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Puthawala
- How Do Cystic Fibrosis Clinical Trials Work?
The great thing about medical research is that there are always new clinical trials going on in an attempt to find a cure, or at least new treatment options. However, it can be confusing to understand what actually goes on in these trials, and how they come about in the first place. Read further to...
- The Link Between Playing Musical Instruments and Cystic Fibrosis
Vincent Forknor is an 8-year-old boy from Ramsey, Cambridge in the United Kingdom who has Cystic Fibrosis (CF). He has recently started playing the bagpipes, and his family has noticed an improvement in his CF symptoms since he began this new hobby. Vincent takes common CF medications and undergoes...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Gives Teen with Cystic Fibrosis a Dream Come True
The Make-A-Wish Foundation is well known among those suffering from chronic illness and the population at large. The foundation has made many headlines for keeping true to its mission to “grant the wish of every child diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition.” And that’s exactly...
- Dr. Kapilkumar N Patel M.D.602 S. Atwood Road Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Theodora Adadzewa Fynn MD106 Bow Street Elkton MD 21921
- Dr. Naveed Hasan M.D.111 W HIGH ST ELKTON MD 21921
- Dr. Ghazala T Farooqui MD2600 Glasgow Ave Newark DE 19702
- Dr. Vincent Anthony Giminaro DO2012 S TOLLGATE RD BEL AIR MD 21015
- Dr. Joshua N Aaron MD111 W High St Elkton MD 21921