Dr. Anthony Huynh is an optometrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Huynh specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Huynh performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Anthony T Huynh OD, FAAO's Practice location
Houston, TX 77204Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32825Get Direction
Dr. Anthony T Huynh OD, FAAO's reviewsWrite Review
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Jessica R Mathew OD4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Deakins O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Corina Adela Busuioc O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Sandra K. Fortenberry O.D.4901 Calhoun Road Houston TX 77204
- Dr. Roger Boltz OD.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204
- Dr. George Steed O.D.505 J Davis Armistead Bldg Houston TX 77204