Dr. Alfred Narraway is a cardiologist practicing in Pocatello, ID. Dr. Narraway specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Narraway also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1972
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
Alfred I Narraway DO's Practice location
Pocatello, ID 83201Get Direction
POCATELLO, ID 83201Get Direction
Alfred I Narraway DO's reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- What is Systemic Lupus Erythematosus?
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a chronic autoimmune disease that affects several systems of our body. SLE is also known as discoid lupus or disseminated lupus erythematosus. How common is SLE? Out of all the types of lupus, SLE is the most common form. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus is a very common...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- What Is Orthopnea?
OrthopneaOrthopnea is a condition that causes breathing difficulties when an individual is lying down. It usually happens at night when the person is going to sleep. People with orthopnea usually experience tightness in the chest and being oxygen-deficit. The shortness of breath is due to lying down...
- Jacob Delarosa MD651 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Benjamin Flandro Call MD777 HOSPITAL WAY BLDG A POCATELLO ID 83201
- David Manuel Gonzalez MD500 S 11th Ave Ste 303 Pocatello ID 83201
- Douglas Kent Boehm MD500 S 11th Ave Ste 303 Pocatello ID 83201
- Fernando Grigera MD465 Memorial Dr Pocatello ID 83201
- Lance Spencer Longmore D.O.777 Hospital Way Pocatello ID 83201