Dr. Wayne I Tucker D.O, P.A.
Family Practitioner100 Becks Woods Dr Suite 202 Bear DE, 19701
Dr. Wayne Tucker is a family practitioner practicing in Bear, DE. Dr. Tucker specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Tucker possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1989
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The prevention and management of toxic psychosis and drug habituation.
- Electroconvulsive treatment in a general hospital.
- Clinical results with chlorpromazine (thorazine).
- Diagnosis and treatment of the phobic reaction.
- Electroshock treatment with pentothal and anectine: results in 100 consecutive patients.
- The place of miltown in general practice.
- Results of lobotomy.
- Progesterone treatment in postpartum schizo-affective reactions.
- Hyperventilation in differential diagnosis.
- PROBLEMS IN MANAGEMENT OF NERVOUS DISORDERS.
- PHYSIOLOGIC FACTORS IN HYPERVENTILATION.
- THE PREVENTION AND MANAGEMENT OF TOXIC PSYCHOSIS (POSTOPERATIVE PSYCHOSIS).
- The importance of hyperventilation of differential diagnosis.
- Benadryl in histamine headache.
- Differential diagnosis of epilepsy and hysteria; (follow-up study of 36 cases).
- Herniated Disc
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Wayne I Tucker D.O, P.A.'s Practice location
Bear, DE 19701Get Direction
BEAR, DE 19701Get Direction
Dr. Wayne I Tucker D.O, P.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tucker
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- What Could Itchy Palms Mean?
Although an itchy palm is rarely caused by serious conditions, it can also indicate a chronic skin problem that requires frequent treatment.Your doctor can help diagnose your condition by identifying other symptoms you experience and what causes your itchy palm. Your doctor will recommend or...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Vijaya Laxmi Yezdani MD191 Christiana Rd New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Dimitris Platis M.D.701 N Clayton St Wilmington DE 19805
- Dr. Marc David Grobman D.O.3411 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Mark Stephen Trochimowicz M.D.400 South St New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. David G Rooney M.D.105 Vineyard Way West Grove PA 19390
- Dr. Yvonne Ting MD200 Hygeia Dr Newark DE 19713