Dr. Mark D Gonze M.D.
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Suite 306 Bel Air MD, 21014
Dr. Mark Gonze is a vascular surgeon practicing in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Gonze specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Gonze diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1991
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1991
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Oral low-molecular weight heparin and delivery agent prevents jugular venous thrombosis in the rat.
- Complications associated with percutaneous closure devices.
- Treatment of experimentally induced caval thrombosis with oral low molecular weight heparin and delivery agent in a porcine model of deep venous thrombosis.
- Abdominal and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm.
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Alton Ochsner Med Fndn, Vascular Surgery; Allegheny Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation Program
Dr. Mark D Gonze M.D.'s Practice location
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Mark D Gonze M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonze
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Dr. Dale Buchbinder M.D.6569 N CHARLES ST BALTIMORE MD 21204
- Dr. Raghuveer Vallabhaneni M.D.3333 N CALVERT ST BALTIMORE MD 21218
- Dr. Kapil Simlote M.D.9114 PHILADELPHIA RD BALTIMORE MD 21237
- Dr. Roger E Schneider M.D.520 Upper Chesapeake Dr Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Ahmad M. Abu-ghaida M.D.9105 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Mouhamad O. Annous MD7801 YORK RD STE 240 TOWSON MD 21204