Dr. Paul Belany D.O.
Internist4440 RED BANK RD STE 210 CINCINNATI OH, 45227
Dr. Paul Belany is an internist practicing in CINCINNATI, OH. Dr. Belany specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Belany provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Paul Belany D.O.'s Practice location
CINCINNATI, OH 45227Get Direction
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
- What Is DHEA: Health Benefits of DHEA
What is DHEA?DHEA or dehydroepiandrosterone is considered as a prohormone, which is often associated with longevity, body strength, and lean muscle mass in an individual. DHEA is naturally created in the body and has a vital role in various metabolic functions. It is also known as one of the most...
- Shapewear Garments May Help to Burn More Calories
A new study has shown that women who wear tight shapewear garments during a workout will burn more calories compared to women who do not. The researchers from the University of Virginia say that these garments makes the muscles work harder and burn more calories.In this study, 15 women with the...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Dr. Susan Stegman MD4460 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Sadia Ali M.D.4440 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Emily A Moosbrugger MD4460 Red Bank Rd Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Rajbir S. Minhas M.D.4760 RED BANK RD STE 104 CINCINNATI OH 45227
- Dr. Jason P. Graff MD4900 Babson Pl Cincinnati OH 45227
- Dr. Craig William Gurney M.D.4460 RED BANK RD CINCINNATI OH 45227