Dr. Hung sug William Song M.D.
Internist169 Ramapo Valley Rd Suite LL104 Oakland NJ, 07436
Dr. Hung sug Song is an internist practicing in Oakland, NJ. Dr. Song specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Song provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Bucknell University MD 1988
- Fat Transfers
- Skin Tightening
- High Def Lipo
- Botox Dysport Xeomin
- Laser Hair Removal
- Fractional Co2 Laser Resurfacing
- Nonsurgical Face Lift
- Professional MemberAmerican Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Professional MemberAmerican Society of Cosmetic Physicians
- Professional MemberClinical Advisory Committee for Thermi Aesthetics
- St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital in NYC General Residency 1993
Dr. Hung sug William Song M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, NJ 07436Get Direction
SADDLE BROOK, NJ 07663Get Direction
Dr. Hung sug William Song M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Song
- C. l.
Very professional. .
- Karen c.
Terrific results, wonderful doctor, lovely practice.
- Connie h.
- Signy c.
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Did You Know That Bactrim Can Treat Multiple Infections?
Bacteria are microorganisms that thrive in the environment, but they are not always harmful. There are a number of vital functions that are performed by bacteria, which are essential for our day-to-day living. However, sometimes, these bacteria may leave harmful strains on or inside our body. When...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- What Are the Treatment Options Available for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of the bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis: acute and chronic. Acute bronchitis is usually caused by a viral infection or in some cases, 10 percent by a bacterial infection. Chronic bronchitis, on the other hand, is a...
- Dr. Walid Elkhalili MD6-20 Plaza Rd Fairlawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Geraldine S. Meanor MD150 Ridgewood Avenue Glen Ridge New Jersey 7028
- Angel R. De La Cruz1137 Main Avenue Clifton New Jersey 07011
- Jennifer Reich Other111 Maltese Drive Middletown New York 10940
- Dr. Jacobo Pena M.D.435 Fort Washington Ave New York New York 10033
- Mr. Joseph Fretta MD741 Northfield Avenue West Orange New Jersey 7052