Charles S Hoag M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1250 Forest Ave Portland ME, 04103
Dr. Charles Hoag is a cardiologist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Hoag specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hoag also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
PHILADELPHIA COLL OF OSTEO MED 1975
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1975
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
Charles S Hoag M.D.'s Practice location
Portland, ME 04103Get Direction
Charles S Hoag M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoag
- Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?
Can My Lifestyle Influence the Risk for Congestive Heart Failure?Heart Failure means that due to some reasons, the heart is unable to pump blood to the body in the normal range. In most of the cases, heart failure is caused by reasons like high blood pressure, impaired heart muscles, heart attack,...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- What are the Methods to Lower Cholesterol Levels?
Worried about your cholesterol and triglyceride levels? Planning to take another blood test to check on your cholesterol levels? Did you get a warning from your physician regarding elevated levels of triglycerides and LDL (low-density lipoproteins, the ‘bad’ cholesterol) cholesterol in your...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- Paul D. Mcgrath MD100 Foden Road East South Portland ME 04106
- Howard B Sherman M.D.9 Healthcare Drive Biddeford ME 04005
- James B. Powers M.D.96 CAMPUS DRIVE SCARBOROUGH ME 04074
- Douglas B Sawyer MD22 BRAMHALL STREET PORTLAND ME 04102
- Enrique J Rivas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106