Charles S Hoag M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1250 Forest Ave Portland ME, 04103
Dr. Charles Hoag is a cardiologist practicing in Portland, ME. Dr. Hoag specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Hoag also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Philadelphia Coll of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 1975
PHILADELPHIA COLL OF OSTEO MED 1975
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1975
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases Usphs Hospital, Internal Medicine Usphs Hospital, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr-Cardiovascular Diseases
- Jacobi Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine Program
Charles S Hoag M.D.'s Practice location
Charles S Hoag M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoag
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- What Causes Sudden Cardiac Arrest?
Sudden cardiac arrest is one of the most common causes of death due to cardiac diseases. Sudden cardiac arrest refers to the sudden loss of heart function, resulting in death. It is different from a heart attack in that the latter is caused by a blockage in one of the vessels that supplies the walls...
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Lupus is a chronic auto immune condition that affects many systems in one's body. Cutaneous lupus erythematosus is one type of lupus. Cutaneous lupus can be divided into three main categories:...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Furosemide Side Effects and How to Minimize Them
What is furosemide?Furosemide is an oral prescription medicine, which is available under the brand name Lasix. This drug is also available in its generic form. The generic version of the drug mostly costs less than the branded ones. Furosemide is considered as a water pill or a loop diuretic that...
- Lowell Ian Gerber MD100 Spencers Ridge Road Freeport Maine 04032
- Paul D. Mcgrath MD100 Foden Road East South Portland ME 04106
- James B. Powers M.D.119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106
- Douglas B Sawyer MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Howard B Sherman M.D.9 Healthcare Drive Biddeford ME 04005
- Enrique J Rivas MD119 Gannett Dr South Portland ME 04106