Dr. Vanessa Humphreville is a general surgeon practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Humphreville specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Humphreville provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Penn State Medicine
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2006
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Liver Transplant, Hepatitis C
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics 2011
- Transplant Surgery - University of Minnesota Medical Center - Fairview 2013
Dr. Vanessa R Humphreville M.D.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55455Get Direction
Dr. Vanessa R Humphreville M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Humphreville
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Dr. Leena Khaitan MD11100 EUCLID AVE CLEVELAND OH 44106
- Dr. Edgar E. Tolentino MD5500 RIDGE RD PARMA OH 44129
- Dr. Juan R Sanabria MD50 Blaine Ave Bedford OH 44146
- Dr. Gordon A. Bodzin M.D.9500 Mentor Avenue Mentor OH 44060
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Rashmi Pradhan Vaidya M.D18200 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111