Dr. Edward Martin MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology300 W. 10th Avenue Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Edward Martin is a surgical oncologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Martin specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1972
- Oh State Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- National Institute Of Health
Dr. Edward Martin MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Edward Martin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Martin
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Bone Health Drugs for Breast Cancer
IntroductionLike any other drug or therapy, breast cancer treatment also has its own side effects. One of the side effects of breast cancer treatment is rapid bone loss leading to osteoporosis. The following are treatments for breast cancer that can significantly cause bone loss:...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- Dr. Kristin M. Ryan D.O.285 East State Street Columbus Ohio 43215
- Dr. Doreen M Agnese MD1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. Stephen P. Povoski M.D.1145 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43212
- Dr. John Edward Phay MD2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Carl Richard Schmidt M.D.2050 Kenny Rd Columbus OH 43221
- Dr. Raphael E. Pollock M.D., PHD1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030