Dr. Christopher Clarke practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Clarke treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Nat'L Naval Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Huntington Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- National Naval Med Center 1992
- National Naval Medical Center
- Children's National Medical Center-ANE
- Children's Hospital National Med.Ctr.-Washington
Mr. Christopher A Clarke M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75240Get Direction
Southlake, TX 76092Get Direction
DALLAS, TX 75240Get Direction
Mr. Christopher A Clarke M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Heavy Cream Substitutes
Heavy cream, also called heavy whipping cream, is a staple ingredient cooks and bakers use. It is often used in many different recipes, such as sauces and soups, including ice cream, sour cream, and homemade butter.Heavy cream comes from the high-fat part of fresh milk, and when milk is left to...
- Always Consult with Your Family Physician
Who is a Family Physician?Family physicians are highly qualified and skilled healthcare professionals who treat, manage, or prevent various types of illnesses. With a unique ability to understand how a disease can present itself in different forms in different patients, family physicians assure that...
- Asthmatic Bronchitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatments
IntroductionEvery time you inhale, air enters your nose and mouth, and then flows down the throat through the air passageways called as bronchial tubes. For the air to reach the lungs, these passageways need to be open. To transport the oxygen to the tissues of the body, oxygen is passed into the...
- Is Insomnia Curable?
Insomnia is the condition where one cannot sleep or spends a lot of time in bed before sleeping. The only positive thing linked with this disorder is the fact that insomnia is curable. The common causes of insomnia include stress that comes about from school or work, as well as because of health...
- The Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is known to reduce cholesterol levels, burn fat, prevent diabetes, prevent stroke, and control dementia. It is also known to have the potential to fight cancer and heart disease. Most of these beliefs are quite intriguing as there are very limited studies to prove the benefits. Katherine...
- Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan M.D.501 Eastlake Ave E. , Seattle WA 98109
- Dr. Bryan M Harris MD801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Weiwei Boone MD1935 Motor St Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Travis Jay Taylor M.D.5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Aditee P Ambardekar MD34th Street & Civic Center Blvd Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Erold Kiss M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235