Dr. Robert C Lyman M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry2710 Hospital Dr Suite 202 Victoria TX, 77901
Dr. Robert Lyman is a psychiatrist practicing in Victoria, TX. Dr. Lyman is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Lyman diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Lyman may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Lyman treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1984
Texas A&M University, TX 1984
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Psychiatry
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Robert C Lyman M.D.'s Practice location
Victoria, TX 77901Get Direction
Dr. Robert C Lyman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyman
- What Is Venlafaxine: Uses, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions
Generic Name: VenlafaxineBrand Name(s): Effexor, Effexor XRIntroductionVenlafaxine belongs to the class of selective serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs), which are used for the treatment of anxiety, panic disorder, and major depressive disorder. This medication works by...
- What Is Male Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined as a mental disorder that generally affects the way individuals think and feel about themselves and other people. People with this personality disorder often have unstable personal relationships due to their extreme emotions, impulsiveness, and...
- What Are the Types of Hallucinations?
Hallucinations are when you perceive something in the absence of an external stimulus. For example, you may hear someone speaking to you even when there is no one around you within your hearing distance. Hallucinations are not just hearing things; it could be of different types. This article is...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- Dr. Elizabeth John MD1502 East Airline Drive Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. John Bouras M.D.2705 Hospital Dr Victoria TX 77901
- Dr. James Richard Haliburton MD501 E Broadway Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. James F Dotter M.D.6502 Nursery Dr Victoria TX 77904
- Dr. Victor Louis Stevens MD120 David Wade Dr Victoria TX 77902
- Dr. Johnnie G Fisher M.D.2700 Citizens Plz Victoria TX 77901