Dr. Hannah Leahy is an internist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Leahy specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Leahy provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of New England / Main Campus 2012
- Modulation of Kv4.2 K+ currents by neuronal interleukin-16, a PDZ domain-containing protein expressed in the hippocampus and cerebellum.
- Sensitive and robust luminescent profiling of anti-La and other autoantibodies in Sjogren's syndrome.
- Post-traumatic syringomyelia refractory to surgical intervention: a series of cases on recurrent syringomyelia.
Dr. Hannah P. Leahy D.O.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
GETTYSBURG, PA 17325Get Direction
Dr. Hannah P. Leahy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Dr. Suzana Makowski M.D.119 Belmont St Worcester MA 01605
- Dr. Daniela Capriles M.D.123 Summer St Worcester MA 01608
- Dr. Edyta Maria Konrad M.D.640 BOLTON ST MARLBOROUGH MA 01752
- Dr. Sailaja K Reddy M.D463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701
- Thomas R. Patnaude416 Belmont Street Worcester Massachusetts 01604
- Dr. Valerie B. Veridiano MD189 MAY ST WORCESTER MA 01602