Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO
Internist5171 Cub Lake Rd Suite C380 Show Low AZ, 85901
Dr. Steven Chintis is an internist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Chintis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Chintis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Tucson Med Ctr, Internal Medicine Washoe Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85048Get Direction
Show Low, AZ 85901Get Direction
PRESCOTT, AZ 86301Get Direction
Dr. Steven Bradley Chintis DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chintis
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Reducing the Intensity of Pain with Mindful Mediation
A new brain imaging study has shown that meditation, even a brief instruction, helps to reduce the intensity of pain. Most of the participants of the study reported to have a reduction in pain after four 20-minute sessions of mindfulness meditation instructions....
- What Could Happen if My Pneumonia Remains Untreated?
There are several types of pneumonia that vary in their degree of seriousness. Pneumonia caused by a viral infection can make people feel very sick with fever, cough, and tiredness. However, viral pneumonia tends to go away on its own after some time. A "walking pneumonia" is a mild case of...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Dr. Nicholas Kalayeh M.D.2200 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Arun D Sherma MD2650 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Stephen Claude Betts MD2450 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Simranjit Singh Galhotra MD, MBA5300 S Sutter Dr Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Vinee Srivastava MD2200 E Show Low Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901
- Dr. Beth Ann Cooley M.D.5171 Cub Lake Rd Show Low AZ 85901