Dr. Michael A. Curi MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery90 Bergen St Division Of Vascular Newark NJ, 07103
Dr. Michael Curi is a vascular surgeon practicing in Newark, NJ. Dr. Curi specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Curi diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- The hemodynamics of vein grafts: measurement and meaning.
- Paravisceral aortic thrombus as a source of peripheral embolization--report of three cases and review of the literature.
- The changing face of abdominal aortic aneurysm management.
- Slower onset of low shear stress leads to less neointimal thickening in experimental vein grafts.
- Coil embolization as a treatment alternative for dialysis-associated steal
- "Caval Reconstruction for Lower-Extremity Sarcoma Metastasis Trapped within Inferior Vena Cava Filter".
Dr. Michael A. Curi MD's Practice location
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
Annapolis, MD 21401Get Direction
Dr. Michael A. Curi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Curi
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- 5 Tips on Living with Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are bothersome and uncomfortable. Apart from being unattractive, varicose veins are associated with both physical and mental pain. High temperatures during the summer call for relaxed clothing, and varicose veins can prevent someone from living their life happily. Because age is one...
- Dr. Geoffrey Wong MD1511 Park Ave South Plainfield New Jersey 07080
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E. 46th St., FL 9 New York NY 10017
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD10 W 66th St New York NY 10023
- Dr. David Fox MD1045 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- James William Geuder MD680 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell NJ 07649