Dr. Jenny Montejo is a pediatrician practicing in Detroit, MI. Dr. Montejo is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Montejo diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Montejo can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina 1991
- Identification of twenty-one new mutations in the factor IX gene by SSCP analysis.
- Conformation of human fibrinogen in solution from polarized triplet spectroscopy.
- Safety of topical calcineurin inhibitors for the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- Open, randomized therapeutic trial of six antimicrobial regimens in the treatment of human brucellosis.
Dr. Jenny Maribel Montejo MD's Practice location
Detroit, MI 48201Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Jenny Maribel Montejo MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Montejo
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Dr. Eric Tibesar MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Ayman Rawda MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Brendan Coe Lanpher M.D.200 1ST ST SW ROCHESTER MN 55905
- Dr. Erin E Knoebel M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Stephanie Rona Starr M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Valeria Cristiani MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905