Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology15945 Clayton Rd Suite 120 Ballwin MO, 63011
Dr. Marlys Schuh is a surgical oncologist practicing in Ballwin, MO. Dr. Schuh specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1979
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Medical Oncology; Roswell Park Cancer Inst, General Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD's Practice location
Ballwin, MO 63011Get Direction
Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Aislinn Sue Vaughan MD1475 Kisker Rd Saint Charles MO 63304
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110