Dr. Marlys Schuh is a surgical oncologist practicing in Ballwin, MO. Dr. Schuh specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1979
Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine 1979
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Medical Oncology; Roswell Park Cancer Inst, General Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp, General Surgery
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD's Practice location
Ballwin, MO 63011Get Direction
Dr. Marlys E Schuh MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- Dr. Jovita Un Oruwari MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. Aislinn Sue Vaughan MD1475 Kisker Rd Saint Charles MO 63304
- Dr. Sarah E Snell MD12700 Southfork Rd Saint Louis MO 63128
- Dr. Pamela Wilbanks Bunting DO4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Diane M Radford MD15945 Clayton Rd Ballwin MO 63011
- Dr. William C Chapman MD4921 Parkview Pl Saint Louis MO 63110