Dr. Augusto Saldarriaga is a prosthodontist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Saldarriaga specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Augusto Victor Saldarriaga DDS's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55455Get Direction
ST. PAUL, MN 55108Get Direction
Dr. Augusto Victor Saldarriaga DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Transcendental Meditation: Mantras, Techniques, and Benefits
Transcendental meditation (TM) is a simple, effortless and effective meditative technique practiced by seven million people around the world. It does not involve religion, philosophy or change in lifestyle. TM practice brings deep, restorative rest to the mind and body. It is a technique that...
- What is Trichotillomania?
Trichotillomania, or hair pulling disorder, is a mental disorder in which people have a strong desire and urge to pull out hair from different parts of their body, including the scalp and eyebrows. In this type of disorder — also considered an impulse control disorder — one finds it hard to...
- Autism Assessments Are Male-Centered: Why?
Gender inequality comes in many forms. While there have been large strides in the right direction over the past couple centuries, there is much work to be done as a society. The medical field has their own gender inequality issues with patients. Historically, all health assessments and measurements...
- Is ADHD More Common Among Boys or Girls?
Why are boys diagnosed with ADHD more often?Despite both genders being at equal risk, boys tend to be diagnosed more often because the symptoms they display due to the illness are more obvious and easily spotted. Boys display externalized symptoms, such as running around a little too much or...
- IBD and IBS: What’s the Difference?
When discussing different medical conditions, it’s easy to get caught up in all of the terminology. Multisyllabic words and acronyms seem to cover the pages of researchers’ reports on various medical conditions, and this can sometimes make it difficult to understand what is really being...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Terry Gordon Orr DDS333 South 7th Street Minneapolis MN 55402
- Juan Vesga DDS2001 Bloomington Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Luis Fernando Delima D.D.S., F.A.C.P.515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Tanawat Ritkajorn DDS515 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Sasik DDS3455 Plymouth Blvd Minneapolis MN 55447
- Todd W Lund DDS, MS701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415