Dr. Suzanne Detrick is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Detrick specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2009
- Geisinger Health System Program
Suzanne Michelle Detrick D.O.'s Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Suzanne Michelle Detrick D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- Turn Back the Clock in a 30 Minute Visit With a Liquid Facelift
What is a liquid face lift?As we age our face begins to form wrinkles and folds as a result of loss of collagen and elastin. A liquid face lift is used to fill up this space in the dermis using various dermal fillers to lift and contour the facial features. A liquid face lift is a non-surgical...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- How to Prepare for a Breast Augmentation
You may be needed to do the following as you prepare for a breast augmentation operation:...
- How Can Skin Grafting Treat Melanoma?
What is melanoma?Melanoma is a type of skin cancer that affects the melanocytes or the skin cells that contain the pigment melanin. It is caused when long or repeated exposure to UV radiation damages the DNA of these skin cells and causes them to divide uncontrollably forming a malignant tumor....
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Dr. Lee Abramsohn D.O.2425 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. David Lawrence Robbins M.D., D.D.S.5901 Westown Pkwy West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Cody A Koch MD, PHD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Brenton B Koch MD4855 Mills Civic Pkwy #100 West Des Moines IA 50265
- Dr. Douglas Scott Parks M.D.6000 University Ave West Des Moines IA 50266
- Dr. Bryan Lee Folkers D.O.761 Knolls Ct West Des Moines IA 50265