Dr. Aliona Radzinsky is an optometrist practicing in Encino, CA. Dr. Radzinsky specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Radzinsky performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Aliona Radzinsky B.S., O.D.'s Practice location
Encino, CA 91316Get Direction
SHERMAN OAKS, CA 91423Get Direction
Dr. Aliona Radzinsky B.S., O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Dr. Tiffanny N. Lai O.D.125 E Anaheim St Unit O Wilmington CA 90744
- Dr. Carol Aivazian O.D.23300 Cinema Dr Valencia CA 91355
- Dr. Kambiz Silani O.D.212 S Robertson Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Hilary Lisa Hawthorne O.D.953 W 85th St Los Angeles CA 90044
- Dr. Danielle Tammy Roth O.D.511 S. Fairfax Ave Los Angeles CA 90036
- Dr. Tiffany M Ong OD3200 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266