Dr. Nancy Galt Taylor DC
Chiropractor | Pediatric Chiropractor626 N. Main St Bridgewater VA, 22812
Dr. Nancy Taylor is a Holistic chiropractic doctor who offers chiropractic and natural wellness services for the whole family. She practices chiropractic, acupuncture and clinical nutrition and has a ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Chiropractic 1997
Park University Science with major in Nutrition 1995
- Golden Heart Award2008SOI
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Roundtable CommissionerBoy Scouts of America 2012
- Midwiffery TodayWaterbirth1999
Experience & Accolades
- Clinic Director2010 - 2012Open Hart ChiropracticManaged the operations and staff of a chiropractic office. Implemented cost cutting procedures to reduce overhead by 50%. Trained a new marketing director as well as a receptionist. Gave education talks to local organizations and businesses.
Dr. Nancy Galt Taylor DC's Practice location
Bridgewater, VA 22812Get Direction
ANNANDALE, VA 22003Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Galt Taylor DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Peritoneal Cancer?
Peritoneum refers to the thin tissue lining of the abdominal cavity that protects the organs within the cavity. Fluid produced by the peritoneal tissue keeps the organs moist and allows smooth movement of the organs within the cavity. This epithelial tissue lining covers multiple organs, like...
- What Pathogens Can Cause Pneumonia?
What are pathogens?Viruses, bacteria, fungus, or, in some rare cases, parasites and other microorganisms are involved in the development of pneumonia. Viruses cause the majority of pneumonia in young children. Adults who have weaker immunity are more frequently infected with bacteria.Pathogens, in...
- What is Sinusitis Gejala?
What is Sinusitis Gejala?Sinusitis Gejala is an infection of the sinuses that causes inflammation. The condition can be extremely painful. However, it is known to disappear on its own in most instances. Sinusitis causes specific inflammation of the paranasal and can be a result of fungus, viruses or...
- 512 Pill Used for the Treatment of Chronic Pain
IntroductionThe 512 pill is a white-colored round pill with an imprint of "512". It is known to contain the active ingredients acetaminophen with the strength of 325 mg and oxycodone with the strength of 5 mg. This medicine is supplied by the company known as Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals.The 512...
- New Research Shows a Link Between Chronic Illness and Attempted Suicide in Young People
Both Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis can trigger life-threatening complications that may require surgical intervention. According to Statistics Canada, suicide is a major cause of impulsive and preventable death. It is one of the leading causes of death among individuals of all ages and it...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ingrown Hair?
If you are shaving to present a picture of perfect grooming, you may experience the direct opposite – a face covered with minute reddish bulbous sacs filled with pus and painful to touch. What you will be staring at in the mirror will be a face full of ingrown hair. It is not an infectious...