Dr. Nancy Galt Taylor DC
Chiropractor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Chiropractor4916 BRISTOW DR ANNANDALE VA, 22003
Dr. Nancy Taylor is a Holistic chiropractic doctor who offers chiropractic and natural wellness services for the whole family. She practices chiropractic, acupuncture and clinical nutrition and has a ...
Education and Training
Cleveland Chiropractic College Chiropractic 1997
Park University Science with major in Nutrition 1995
- Golden Heart Award 2008 SOI
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Clinical Nutrition
- Roundtable Commissioner Boy Scouts of America 2012
- Midwiffery TodayWaterbirth1999
Experience & Accolades
- Clinic Director2010 - 2012Open Hart ChiropracticManaged the operations and staff of a chiropractic office. Implemented cost cutting procedures to reduce overhead by 50%. Trained a new marketing director as well as a receptionist. Gave education talks to local organizations and businesses.
Dr. Nancy Galt Taylor DC's Practice location
Bridgewater, VA 22812Get Direction
ANNANDALE, VA 22003Get Direction
- New Approach Found to Reverse Lymphoma Treatment Resistance
Cancer tricks the immune system. The immune responses to cancerous cells are weak in cancer patients. The future is here to change that.Lymphoma is a blood cancer that presents when white blood cells begin behaving abnormally. They might divide faster and last longer, producing symptoms such as...
- This Is How Parkinson's Affects Life Expectancy
When anyone talks about any chronic disease like Parkinson’s, perhaps the most important question that comes to mind is how does it affect life expectancy? However, living for a long time is not the only important thing.Another critical question is, what are the problems that affect the quality of...
- Exploring the Benefits of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation in Multiple Sclerosis
For individuals living with multiple sclerosis (MS), a potentially disabling central nervous system disease, problems with balance and gait are quite common. Such problems include reduced mobility, independence, and quality of life. ...
- 6 Remedies For Itchy Skin with Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia symptoms are very similar to autoimmune conditions, and they vary from person to person. Fibromyalgia symptoms can include weakness, fatigue, constant muscle pain, and unexplained pain throughout your body. Another symptom, which might be uncommon, is pruritus or severe itching. ...
- Ultrasound Therapy Can Be Used to Reduce Sweat
According to a new study, excessive sweating can be reduced by using microfused ultrasound that is targeted at the sweat glands. Mark Nestor, MD, PhD, a dermatologist and voluntary associate professor of dermatology at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, says “this technique can...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Raises Money to Pay Bills for Others Who Need Care
Medical care in the United States is among one of the most expensive in the world. Even when receiving preventative care, bills can quickly rack up and become overwhelming for the average family. Imagine what happens when a terrible disease strikes.The cost of treatment deadly illnesses such as...