Dr. Daryl Edward Kurz MD
Ophthalmologist1951 Evelyn Byrd Ave Suite I Harrisonburg VA, 22801
Dr. Daryl Kurz is an ophthalmologist practicing in Harrisonburg, VA. Dr. Kurz specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Kurz can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Kurz can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 1996
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- A comparison of the professional values and career orientations of male and female medical students: some unintended consequences of U.S. public policy.
- With a mere nod, uveitis enters a new era.
- Laser trabecular sclerosis for chronic hypotony after vitreoretinal surgery.
- Electroretinographic and clinicopathologic correlations of retinal dysfunction in infantile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (infantile Batten disease).
- Radial optic neurotomy for central retinal vein occlusion: 117 consecutive cases.
- Macular hole closure and visual improvement with topical nonsteroidal treatment.
- Effects of twice-daily topical difluprednate 0.05% emulsion in a child with pars planitis.
- Intravenous catheter light pipe guard.
- Macular Degeneration
- Or Hlth Scis U
- University of Virginia Program
Dr. Daryl Edward Kurz MD's Practice location
Harrisonburg, VA 22801Get Direction
Dr. Daryl Edward Kurz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kurz
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- How to Prepare for Lasik Eye Surgery
Lasik (laser-assisted in situ keratomileusis), commonly referred to as laser eye surgery or laser vision correction, is a revolutionary new technology that corrects distortion in vision using focused laser beams to remove corneal tissue. The reconstruction of the surface of the cornea enables it...
- How to Improve Eyesight: Best Natural Ways to Enhance Vision
Just like our body, our eyes also need a lot of care and timely attention. Maintaining the health of our eyes and improving the vision should never be neglected due to the changing lifestyle.What is a Normal Human Vision?Normal vision is defined as 20/20. The term 20/20 is also called as visual...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- Dr. Ronald Edward Capstack M.D.1921 Medical Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Christopher James Eller M.D.1906 Belleview Ave SE Roanoke VA 24014
- Dr. Richard Andrew Seefried M.D.1921 Medical Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Kenlyn Shawn Miller M.D.1921 Medical Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Paul Roy Yoder M.D.1921 Medical Ave Harrisonburg VA 22801
- Dr. Robert S Mccormick MD3344 Emmaus Road Harrisonburg VA 22801