Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice69 Veterans Memorial Hwy Suite #1 Commack NY, 11725
Dr. Steven Feigelson is a dentist serving the Commack area for more than 25 years. Dr. Feigelson is experienced in Family and Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Brooklyn College B.S. in Biology 1986
New York University College of Dentistry DDS 1990
- Top Doctors of Long Island 2015 Pulse Magazine ? ? Doctors of Distinction
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum Treatment
- Comprehensive Dental Examinations
- Preventive And Hygiene Therapies
- Porcelain Restorations
- Tooth Bleaching And Whitening Procedures
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea And Snoring Appliances
- Same-day Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Composite Bonding
- Implant Placement And Restoration
- Iv And Oral Sedation
- Orthodontic Procedures
- Laser Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Association
- Professional Member Suffolk County Dental Society
- Fellow Academy of General Dentistry
- Professional Member New York Dental Association
- Professional Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional Member American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center Anesthesiology 1992
Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feigelson
- Linda w.
A dentist that I enjoy going to.
- L. b.
I would recommend this dental office to anyone!.
- Miguel c.
- Melanie s.
- J. a.
Office is beautiful! Very clean! Staff is very helpful and polite!.
- D. d.
I am NOT scared of the dentist anymore.
- Richard f.
- Larry w.
A Great Dentist Throughout The Years .
- Patricia h.
- Barbara l.
Wonderful, very personalized experience.
- Carol n.
Absolutely amazing, painless the most compassionate man ever.
- Rebecca c.
Best dentist you will ever find..
- Ellen j.
The Best Dentist on Long Island.
- D. b.
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Gum Disease May Appear in Young Adults
According to a study conducted by the researchers from dentistry school of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, gum disease may start earlier than expected. Young adults should take better care of their oral health, as it may lead to many health problems. The study shows that gum disease...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS235 Boyle Rd Selden NY 11784