Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice69 Veterans Memorial Hwy Suite #1 Commack NY, 11725
Dr. Steven Feigelson is a dentist serving the Commack area for more than 25 years. Dr. Feigelson is experienced in Family and Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He is also a professional ...
Education and Training
Brooklyn College B.S. in Biology 1986
New York University College of Dentistry DDS 1990
- Top Doctors of Long Island2015Pulse Magazine ? ? Doctors of Distinction
- Sedation Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Gum Treatment
- Comprehensive Dental Examinations
- Preventive And Hygiene Therapies
- Porcelain Restorations
- Tooth Bleaching And Whitening Procedures
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea And Snoring Appliances
- Same-day Porcelain Crowns
- Tooth Colored Fillings
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Composite Bonding
- Implant Placement And Restoration
- Iv And Oral Sedation
- Orthodontic Procedures
- Laser Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberSuffolk County Dental Society
- FellowAcademy of General Dentistry
- Professional MemberNew York Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Professional MemberAmerican Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center Anesthesiology 1992
Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.'s Practice location
Commack, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Steven Russ Feigelson D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feigelson
- Linda w.
A dentist that I enjoy going to.
- L. b.
I would recommend this dental office to anyone!.
- Miguel c.
- Melanie s.
- J. a.
Office is beautiful! Very clean! Staff is very helpful and polite!.
- D. d.
I am NOT scared of the dentist anymore.
- Richard f.
- Larry w.
A Great Dentist Throughout The Years .
- Patricia h.
- Barbara l.
Wonderful, very personalized experience.
- Carol n.
Absolutely amazing, painless the most compassionate man ever.
- Rebecca c.
Best dentist you will ever find..
- Ellen j.
The Best Dentist on Long Island.
- D. b.
- Dental Sealants May Present BPA in Saliva
Dental fillings for children were worrisome because of the presence of mercury in the amalgam. The latest addition to this fear is the chemical Bisphenol-A (BPA) in dental sealants and white fillings. BPA is a resin used in plastics, including water bottles and metal food can liners. Many studies...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Carla H Schlissel500 Montauk Highway West Islip New York 11795
- Dr. Marc W. Herman DDS800 Woodbury Rd Woodbury NY 11797
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Dr. Aaron Kramer DDS516 Hawkins Ave Lake Ronkonkoma NY 11779
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Maria Grammenos DDS235 Boyle Rd Selden NY 11784