Dr. B everly Oxley is a psychologist practicing in Royston, GA. Dr. Oxley specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Oxley evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Oxley because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mrs. B everly J Oxley PH.D., P.C.'s Practice location
Royston, GA 30662 Get Direction
FRANKLIN SPRINGS, GA 30639 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Mrs. B everly J Oxley PH.D., P.C. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mrs. B everly J Oxley PH.D., P.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How MRIs Can Be Used to Diagnose Autism
Though we have made progress in recognizing what does not cause autism, little is currently known about what does cause most cases of autism. It is known that there is no single cause of the condition. In general, it is accepted that autism is related to structural differences in the brain, though...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Psychotherapy for Multiple Personality Disorder
Multiple personality disorder or currently known as dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a condition where an individual is characterized by two or more personalities. These personalities are distinct and are sometimes called alters. Alters might have different characteristics from the person...
- Founder of The Miracle Project Discusses Autism and the Arts
Elaine couldn't have been more proud when she discovered that one of her long-time students was going to be a guest star on the hit TV show, The Good Doctor. For anyone mentor, it's a wonderful feeling to see students succeed in life - and land something as big as an ABC hit series. What's even more...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Dr. Jean Maurice Hernandez PH.D. 18 W Gibson St Hartwell GA 30643
- Dr. Harold G. Rhoades PHD 461 Cook St Royston GA 30662
- Dr. Courtney Glueck PH.D. 63 Springs Station Drive Franklin Springs GA 30639
- Dr. Jefferson Blake Rackley PSY.D. 63 Springs Station Dr. Franklin Springs GA 30639
- Dr. Christopher Lee Caldwell PHD 50 Chestnut St Elberton GA 30635
- Mr. Anthony Michael Zimmermann 402 Aderhold Hl Athens GA 30602