Dr. Dennis Wayne Spender MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1900 Columbus Ave Bay City MI, 48708
Dr. Dennis Spender is a pathologist practicing in Bay City, MI. Dr. Spender is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Spender can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Spender may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1980
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care Program
Dr. Dennis Wayne Spender MD's Practice location
Bay City, MI 48708Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Wayne Spender MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Spender
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Dr. Eugene Stanley Olsowka M.D., PH.D.1000 Houghton Ave Saginaw MI 48602
- Mr. Weichen Wang M.D., PH. D800 S Washington Ave Saginaw MI 48601
- Dr. Robert S Shibata M.D.800 S Washington Ave Saginaw MI 48601
- Dr. James Brian Wendt MD4208 E Old Pine Trl Midland MI 48642
- Dr. Mohamed Moustafa El-fakharany M.D.800 S Washington Ave Saginaw MI 48601