Dr. Stefano Matthew Militello D.P.M.
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)12000 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI, 48093
Warren Podiatry specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and preventive care of foot and ankle problems to patients thoughout the Warren area. Our podiatrists continuously deliver the best possible o ... ...
Education and Training
Medical School - Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital
Dr. Stefano Matthew Militello D.P.M.'s Practice location
Warren, MI 48093Get Direction
MACOMB, MI 48044Get Direction
Dr. Stefano Matthew Militello D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Militello
- Anita b.
Dr. Stefano Militelli.
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Are Bunions?
A bunion is a small bony projection found at the joint of the toe on the foot. These are formed when the toe pushes against the other toes. This causes the joint to have an abnormal profile, which enlarges over a period of time. The big joint crowds the other toes of the foot resulting in pain. As...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. Barbara Lawana Norvell D.P.M.16200 W 9 mile Rd Southfield MI 48075
- Dr. Bruce Ian Kaczander DPM24725 W 12 Mile Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Dr. Stuart J Wertheimer DPM22101 Moross Rd Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Brian George Loder DPM43391 Commons Dr Clinton Township MI 48038
- Dr. Harvey Mark Lefkowitz D.P.M.641 W 9 Mile Rd Ferndale MI 48220
- Dr. Ali M. Safiedine D.P.M.7243 Chase Rd Dearborn MI 48126