Dr. Nathaniel Mark Pascual MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease2222 N Nevada Ave Suite 4004 Colorado Springs CO, 80907
Dr. Nathaniel Pascual practices Pulmonology in Colorado Springs, CO. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Pascual manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine; Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine; Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Anesthesiology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery
Dr. Nathaniel Mark Pascual MD's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Dr. Nathaniel Mark Pascual MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pascual
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?
What Is Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation?Paroxysmal is a condition derived from atrial fibrillation. Atrial fibrillation (AFib) refers to abnormal heartbeats. These impulses are not just irregular heartbeats, but appear as vibrations in the atria chamber of the heart. Once a person suffers from the...
- Airway Dehydration May Lead to Cystic Fibrosis Symptoms
The mucous membranes in the airways of people with cystic fibrosis produce mucus that is thick and viscous, more solid than is produced by healthy people, which leads to all sorts of problems in the patient.As anyone with CF knows, the reason the mucus thickens is because the proteins that form the...
- How Long Does Acute Bronchitis Last? How to Treat and Prevent
Bronchial tubes, which are an important part of the respiratory system, perform an important function of exchanging air to and from the lungs. However, sometimes due to various triggers, these bronchial tubes can get inflamed causing a mucus build-up. The symptoms like coughing and dyspnea that are...
- Antibiotics May Not Alleviate the Symptoms of Sinusitis
A recent study has shown that antibiotics like amoxicillin are not very effective in controlling the symptoms of sinusitis, which is the infection of sinuses and the nasal passages. The study was conducted on 166 participants and the results are published in the journal of the American Medical...
- How Does Rheumatoid Arthritis Affect the Lungs?
An autoimmune disorder, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) presents as chronic pain and inflammation in the joints. Joint damage usually occurs on both sides of the body, meaning that if a joint in an arm or leg is affected, the same joint in the other arm or leg will likely be affected as well. ...
- Dr. Robert C Varnum MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Bruce Suckling M.D.1725 E Boulder Street Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Alain Eid MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Clyde H Williams MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Mr. Javier E Bogarin MD2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Stephen Telatnik MD1725 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909