Dr. Shankar M Sundaram MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton WA, 98310
Dr. Shankar Sundaram is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Bremerton, WA. Dr. Sundaram specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sundaram typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- The Role of Hypothalamic NF-κB Signaling in the Response of the HPT-Axis to Acute Inflammation in Female Mice.
- De novo assembly and annotation of the whole genomic analysis of Vibrio campbellii RT-1 strain, from infected shrimp: Litopenaeus vannamei.
- Infections of the median raphe of the penis. Report of three cases.
Dr. Shankar M Sundaram MD's Practice location
Bremerton, WA 98310Get Direction
Mckinney, TX 75069Get Direction
DAYTON, OH 45415Get Direction
Dr. Shankar M Sundaram MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sundaram
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. David M. Gartman MD1600 E JEFFERSON ST STE 110 SEATTLE WA 98122
- Dr. Brian E Louie MD1221 Madison St Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Gautam R. Velamoor M.D.1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Lester C Permut Other4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Farhood Farjah MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. George A Berni MD1225 Campbell Way Bremerton WA 98310