Dr. Eleanor Y Sun MD
Internist4260 Plymouth Rd Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Sun received both her undergraduate and graduate degrees from the U-M. She completed her internal medicine residency at the U-M, where she also served a year as chief medical resident.* Dr. Sun is ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1994
University of Mi Med Sch 1994
University of Michigan Medical School 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care
Dr. Eleanor Y Sun MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Eleanor Y Sun MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sun
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What are the Health Benefits of the Consumption of Pumpkins?
Pumpkins come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Orange or yellow, dark or pale green, these fruits offer loads of health benefits.Health Benefits of Pumpkins...
- Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?
Is Green Coffee Helpful in Losing Weight?Recently green coffee has been in great demand as a great beverage for losing weight, with a number of articles being written about it in media publications. It is often viewed as a one stop answer for weight loss, so effective that it can melt away those...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Miss Gagandeep Cheema M.D.34815 W. Michigan Ave Wayne MI 48184
- Marilyn M.P. Tsao2755 Carpenter Road Ann Arbor Michigan 48108
- Dr. Ambujam R. Krishnan MD15645 FARMINGTON RD LIVONIA MI 48154
- Dr. Brandon Allen M.D.Henry Ford Health System Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Sudha Reddy M.D.26850 Providence Parkway Novi MI 48374
- Dr. Viswanadh R. Vegesna M.D5301 E HURON RIVER DR YPSILANTI MI 48197