Dr. Kenneth Ney is a urologist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Ney specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1986
Indiana University School of Medicine 1986
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Urosound. In-office ultrasonography for pediatric urology.
- Correlation of computerized tomographic changes and histological findings in 80 patients having radical retroperitoneal lymph node dissection after chemotherapy for testis cancer.
- Effect of spermatocele fluid on growth of human prostatic cells in culture.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Northwestern Mem Hosp, Urology; Northwestern Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Northwestern Mem Hospital
- Abbott-Northwestern Hospital Program
Dr. Kenneth G Ney M.D.'s Practice location
Carmel, IN 46032Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46260Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth G Ney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ney
- The Function of Vas Deferens
Male reproductive systemMost of the components of this system are located outside the male body. The testis, penis, scrotum, and epididymis are some of the structures. For sexual intercourse the male organ responsible is the penis. From the urethra the semen is released through the penis. The...
- What Is Balanitis: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
IntroductionBalanitis is the inflammation and swelling of the head of the penis or foreskin. This condition is not always serious but can be painful. Balanitis can happen at any age. It affects approximately one in 20 males and is more commonly seen in uncircumcised men. This condition tends to be...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Can Bladder Spasms Be Treated?
Living with bladder spasms is a painful reality for many. Not only is the condition physically painful, but it can also cause mental and emotional trauma among those dealing with bladder spasms daily.What are bladder spasms?Normally, passing urine is a systematic function of the body, wherein...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years old. It is, therefore, important that you should always be on alert in case any symptoms begin to show. This prompts a visit to the doctor within the quickest possible time.Deciding on whether or not to be screened...
- Dr. Robert A. Batler M.D.12188 A North Meridian St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. William L Shirrell M.D.8240 Naab Rd Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Rahul D. Mehan M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. James C Sloan MD1115 RONALD REAGAN PKWY AVON IN 46123
- Dr. Richard Bihrle M.D.705 Riley Hospital Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Scott C Pike M.D.12188 N Meridian St Carmel IN 46032