Dr. Paul Joseph Leon DDS
Dentist216 Se 6th Ave Aberdeen SD, 57401
Dr. Paul Leon is a Dentist practicing in Aberdeen, SD. Dr. Leon specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Paul Joseph Leon DDS's Practice location
Aberdeen, SD 57401Get Direction
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Jason J Grebner DDS221 6th Ave Se Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Robert J Sanders DDS221 6th Ave Se Aberdeen SD 57401
- Mr. John Michael Carrels DDS805 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. Mark Richard Bain DDS805 S State St Aberdeen SD 57401
- Dr. David L Merxbauer DDS426 N HWY 281 STE 1 ABERDEEN SD 57401
- Dr. Gregg Edward Van beek D.D.S.3015 6th Ave Se Aberdeen SD 57401