Dr. John Taggert is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Kingston, NY. Dr. Taggert specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Taggert typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Comparative results of open lower extremity revascularization in nonagenarians.
- Endovascular repair of thoracic aortic traumatic transections is a safe method in patients with complicated injuries.
- Endovascular repair of ruptured infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with lower 30-day mortality and better 5-year survival rates than open surgical repair.
- University Ct School Med
Dr. John Battista Taggert M.D.'s Practice location
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
CLIFTON PARK, NY 12065Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Battista Taggert M.D. | Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Battista Taggert M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taggert
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Dr. Alon Aharon MD1 Columbia St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Darren I Rohan MD117 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Stephanie S Saltzberg MD117 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Jason S Sperling M.D.1 COLUMBIA ST STE 300 POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Andreas M. Spirig M.D.21 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Cliff P Connery MD45 READE PL POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601