Dr. Samantha Slotnick OD, FAAO, FCOVD
Optometrist | Vision Therapy495 CENTRAL PARK AVE Suite 301 Scarsdale NY, 10583
Dr. Samantha Slotnick practices Behavioral Optometry, a holistic approach to vision care. Her practice is in lower Westchester County: Scarsdale, NY.Dr. Slotnick has a diverse background, with undergraduate ...
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development Vision Development 2010
- American Academy of Optometry Optometry 2005
Dr. Samantha Slotnick OD, FAAO, FCOVD's Practice location
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
Dr. Samantha Slotnick OD, FAAO, FCOVD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Slotnick
Dr. Samantha touched my heart.
In Good Hands!.
Very Positive Experience .
Over Joyed! .
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Michael Rosen OD8 Spencer Pl Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Julie Gorn O.D.971 Central Park Ave Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Michele M Scherz O.D.777 Post Rd Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Richard Keith Hauser O.D.719 White Plains Post Road Scarsdale NY 10583
- William Francis Oconnell O.D.32 Anpell Dr Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Ellen Wendy Cutler O.D.747 White Plains Rd Scarsdale NY 10583