Valerie J Rader MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease4330 Wornall Rd Suite 2000 Kansas City MO, 64111
Dr. Valerie Rader received her undergraduate degree in chemistry from Washington University in St. Louis. She worked at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants before completing medical school at the ...
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine MD
University of Pennsylvania, PA 2005
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Echocardiogram (echo)
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Member Saint Luke's Care
- Mayo Clinic 2008
- Cardiovascular Disease, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, MO 2011
Valerie J Rader MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Valerie J Rader MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rader
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Anxiety Increases the Risk of Heart Attack
As men age, their risk of heart attack rises, especially if they are prone to anxiety. In a 12-year study, anxiety was found to increase the risk of heart attack by 30% to 40% in men who are anxious when compared to men who are calmer, irrespective of other personality and risk factors. In this...
- Lisinopril: What Are the Side Effects and Dosages of Lisinopril?
The standard dose of this medication for adults with high blood pressure is 10 mg taken by mouth once a day.The doctor may increase the dose up to a maximum of 80 mg per day depending on the requirement. For heart failures, the starting dose for adults is 5 mg per day and the dosage can be increased...
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Andrew Kao M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Brian M Ramza M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Steven Patrick Marso M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Stephanie L Lawhorn M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111
- Mohammed K Saghir MD4330 WORNALL RD STE 2000 KANSAS CITY MO 64111
- Justin Robert Mccrary M.D.4330 Wornall Rd Kansas City MO 64111