Kim Holley is an acupuncturist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Holley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Holley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kim Holley LMT's Practice location
Madison, WI 53717Get Direction
BOZEMAN, MT 59715Get Direction
Kim Holley LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Kristin M. Pendl L.AC.6041 MONONA DR MONONA WI 53716
- Mrs. Elissa Betsy Langer L.AC., MSOM6041 MONONA DR MONONA WI 53716
- Xuehui Wang MSOM3051 CAHILL MAIN FITCHBURG WI 53711
- Dr. Leaf Ye Song OMD, MS, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562
- Kealy Severson MSOM, CA, BS890 W WINGRA DR MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Jonathan Song OMD, MD, PHD, LAC6255 University Ave Middleton WI 53562