Kim Holley is an acupuncturist practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Holley evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Holley treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Kim Holley LMT's Practice location
Madison, WI 53717Get Direction
BOZEMAN, MT 59715Get Direction
Kim Holley LMT's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Is Acupuncture a Holistic Treatment?
The holistic theory of acupuncture derives its basis from the patterns of energy that flows across the body. During a healthy state, energy travels freely through a network of channels in the body. These channels are often referred to as meridians. Such disruptions are responsible for the occurrence...
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Ms. Elizabeth Ann Geran ACUPUNCTURE205 N Tracy Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Autumn Goodrich LAC, MACOM1276 N 15TH AVE BOZEMAN MT 59715
- Kari L Fields LAC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715
- Mr. Jean-louis Gillet M.A.C., M.O.M.1648 Ellis St Bozeman MT 59715
- Mrs. Kyrsten Leslie Goldberg LA.C706 N 7th Ave Bozeman MT 59715
- Susannah Freeman White L.AC.81 W Kagy Blvd Bozeman MT 59715