Dr. Darius Loghmanee is a pediatrician practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Loghmanee is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Loghmanee diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Loghmanee can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 2003
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Sudden infant death syndrome: another year of new hope but no cure.
- An official ATS clinical policy statement: Congenital central hypoventilation syndrome: genetic basis, diagnosis, and management.
- [ATS clinical policy statement: congenital central hypoventilation syndrome. Genetic basis, diagnosis and management].
- Metabolic alterations in adolescents with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Dr. Darius A. Loghmanee, MD, FAAP, DABIM, FAASM's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60615Get Direction
Chicago, IL 60647Get Direction
PARK RIDGE, IL 60068Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Darius A. Loghmanee, MD, FAAP, DABIM, FAASM | Pediatrician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Darius A. Loghmanee, MD, FAAP, DABIM, FAASM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Loghmanee
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Mrs. Jolanta Dziok M.D.7447 W Talcott Ave Chicago IL 60631
- Dr. Brenda Louise Giles MD FRCPC FAAP5721 SOUTH MARYLAND AVENUE CHICAGO IL 60637
- Dr. Luis F. Santiago MD5533 Cermak Road Cicero Illinois 60804
- Dr. Shanti Nair MD2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Mr. Hector O. Bustamante MD1823 W. Chicago Avenue Chicago Illinois 60622
- Dr. Robert E. Kimura M.D.1653 west Congress Parkway Chicago Illinois 60612