Dr. Babita Saaraswat is an internist practicing in Holmdel, NJ. Dr. Saaraswat specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Saaraswat provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
What do you attribute your success to?
- A continuous quest for knowledge and delivering the best treatment forms and education for her patients and students. She is always refining her practice and technique, and considers medicine to be a "live art" and science.
Hobbies / Sports
- Yoga Practitioner, Studying With Dr. Deepak Chopra, MD
Favorite professional publications
- New England Journal of Medicine
Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD's Practice location
Holmdel, NJ 07733Get Direction
Morganville, New Jersey 07751Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD | Internist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Babita V.J. Saaraswat MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Your Poop Healthy?
Have you ever given a glance at your poop before flushing it? Probably, not! We mostly do it every day, but never realize that the look and color of our poop can indicate a lot of things about our health. Yes! Our pooping habits can tell a lot about whether we are leading a healthy lifestyle or not....
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Is Yawning Contagious?
Contagious yawning among total strangers is very rare, according to a new study. People are more likely to yawn when they see somebody yawning, if the other person is family member or friend. A recent study shows that yawning is a sign of social empathy and emotional bonds between family and...
- Alternative Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism refers to the medical condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce an adequate amount of hormones. These hormones are extremely important in various body functions. Low levels of thyroid hormone may result in the characteristic symptoms of hypothyroidism. This condition...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Can Probiotics Help Your Upset Stomach?
Probiotics are microorganisms that are helpful to improve the digestive system. Probiotics are typically found in different foods and supplements. These microorganisms maintain the balance of the microbial flora in the intestines. It promotes the growth of good bacteria, and inhibits the growth of...
- Ramsey Joudeh M.D.466 Bay Ridge Ave Brooklyn NY 11220
- Dr. Mohammed Areful Islam MD530 New Brunswick Avenue Perth Amboy New Jersey 08861
- Dr. Nami O. Khulusi M.D.615 Hope Road Eatontown New Jersey 07724
- Aleksandr Livshits M.D.445 Kings Hwy Brooklyn New York 11223
- Dr. Anna Marinovich M.D.726 Ave Z Brooklyn New York 11223
- Dr. Douglas W. Chudzik MD31 Village court Hazlet New Jersey 7730