Dr. Aasta Pedersen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Pedersen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Pedersen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- The Danish PET/depression project: PET findings in patients with major depression.
- Exocrine pancreatic secretion is stimulated in piglets fed fish oil compared with those fed coconut oil or lard.
- Two-hour blood tacrolimus levels are not superior to trough levels as estimates of the area under the curve in tacrolimus-treated renal transplant patients.
- Dose-effect relations of loop- and thiazide-diuretics on calcium homeostasis: a randomized, double-blinded Latin-square multiple cross-over study in postmenopausal osteopenic women.
- Comparison of the pharmacokinetics of tacrolimus and cyclosporine at equivalent molecular doses.
- Activity of Toluene-degrading Pseudomonas putida in the early growth phase of a biofilm for waste gas treatment.
- Flow cytometric assessment of chicken T cell-mediated immune responses after Newcastle disease virus vaccination and challenge.
- Scandinavian bovine practitioners' attitudes to the use of analgesics in cattle.
- Assessment of Newcastle disease-specific T cell proliferation in different inbred MHC chicken lines.
- Effect of transcranial direct current stimulation on neuroplasticity in corticomotor pathways of the tongue muscles.
- Reliability of surface electromyography measurements from the suprahyoid muscle complex.
- Return to work predictors after traumatic brain injury in a welfare state.
- Activity and three-dimensional distribution of toluene-degrading Pseudomonas putida in a multispecies biofilm assessed by quantitative in situ hybridization and scanning confocal laser microscopy.
Dr. Aasta Rae Pedersen M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78234Get Direction
HAMPTON, VA 23665Get Direction
Dr. Aasta Rae Pedersen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- Dr. Mark S Topolski M.D.77 Nealy Ave Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Bradley J. Lawson M.D.1st Medical Group Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Fortune Jamike Egbulefu MD77 NEALY AVE HAMPTON VA 23665
- Dr. Joseph J Legan M.D.1st Medical Group Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Dane H Salazar MD77 Nealy Avenue Hampton VA 23665
- Dr. Kory Cornum M.D.45 Pine St Hampton VA 23665