Michael B. Lyons, MD, FACS practices in Mobile at Lyons Cosmetic and Laser Surgery Center as a Facial Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery an ...
Education and Training
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1981
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Acne Scars Treatment, Acne Surgery, Acne And More
- FellowAmerican Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ( AAFPRS ) and American College of Sur
- University Hosp, Inc, Emergency Medicine
- Louisiana State University Affiliated Hospitals
- LSU HEALTH SCIENCES
Dr. Michael Biven Lyons M.D.'s Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Dr. Michael Biven Lyons M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What Is Rhubarb? Nutrition Facts and Health Benefits of Rhubarb
Rhubarb has a complex protein and nutrition profile and comes loaded with a wide range of health benefits. For this reason, rhubarb is used more often as a food medicine. It contains various minerals and contains essential amino acids as well. Overall, rhubarb is widely known for its medicinal...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. George Andrew Corbett M.D.1505 Daphne Ave Daphne AL 36526
- Dr. Ian H Thorneycroft MD3715 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Rosemarie M Morwessel M.D.2860 Dauphin St Mobile AL 36606
- Dr. William R Higgs M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Dr. Paul B Canale M.D.1505 Daphne Ave Daphne AL 36526
- Dr. James L Perrien MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608