Dr. David Wampler is a family practitioner practicing in Aspers, PA. Dr. Wampler specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Wampler possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Medic 1980
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1980
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1980
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Chronic Pain
- Ear Infection
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Conemaugh Valley Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- Conemaugh Vly Meml Hosp
- Conemaugh Valley Memorial Hospital Program
Dr. David Lee Wampler MD's Practice location
Aspers, PA 17304 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. David Lee Wampler MD | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. David Lee Wampler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Alternative Treatments for Gallstones
Alternative Treatments For GallstonesA huge percentage of gallstones never show symptoms, but the moment a stone stops moving on its way to the small intestines from the gallbladder, trouble begins. That’s when signs start occurring, among them severe pain on the ride side of the abdomen that...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
Nearby Family Practitioners
- Dr. David Sadler Moore MD 4910 Fairfield Rd Fairfield PA 17320
- Dr. Andrew A Farkas MD 4910 Fairfield Rd Fairfield PA 17320
- Dr. William P Nasuti DO 21 Waterford Dr Mechanicsburg PA 17050
- Dr. Christopher J George MD 300 W King St Littlestown PA 17340
- Dr. Smitha Nair M.D. 52 Water St Thurmont MD 21788
- Dr. Talbot Lee Smith MD 455 South Washington St Gettysburg PA 17325