Dr. Elaine K Jones MD
Internist855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Suite 201 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Elaine K. Jones, MD, is board certified in both internal medicine and geriatric medicine. Dr. Jones earned her medical degree from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago. She c ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1981
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Skin Cancer
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Elaine K Jones MD's Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
Dr. Elaine K Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Mumps?
The mumps is a viral infection of the parotid glands, the saliva producing glands present within the cheek in front of the ears. The infection often results in the swelling of the parotid glands. This contagious infection was contained to a large extent after the introduction of the mumps...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- The Best Foods to Eat to Develop Sculpted Muscles
Longing to have sculpted muscles? The most ideal combination for having those sculpted muscles is based on adequate calories, fluids, proteins, and strength training. Having the right kind of energy-rich foods are very essential for developing the most enviable muscles.According to the American...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Dr. Woojin Kim MD1401 11th St. Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Raju H Wadhwa MD855 Manhattan Beach Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Beth Ann Dorn MD1022 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266
- Dr. Chiaki Miura Jutabha MD2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD STE 101 MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Michael David Lintner M.D.2501 N SEPULVEDA BLVD MANHATTAN BEACH CA 90266
- Dr. Brian Ming Gee M.D.1022 N Sepulveda Blvd Manhattan Beach CA 90266