Dr. James Wilkes is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. Dr. Wilkes specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wilkes tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1982
Med College Of Wisconsin 1982
Medical College of Wisconsin 1982
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery
- Southern Ill School Med
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine Program
Dr. James Wilkes M.D.'s Practice location
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494Get Direction
Dr. James Wilkes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wilkes
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- Will I Need Surgery If I Have Tennis Elbow?
Will I need surgery if I have Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow, also known as lateral epicondylitis, is a condition that causes pain in the elbow, and it mainly results from overusing the elbow. The condition mainly affects tennis players but it can also affect other athletes and sporting enthusiasts. It...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Mr. Thomas R Guse MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Wayne R. Christie MD410 Dewey St Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Dr. Douglas Galuk M.D.140 24th St S Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494
- Mr. Matthew T Riordan MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. Todd A Fairchild MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481
- Dr. James M Banovetz MD500 Vincent St Stevens Point WI 54481