Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology5301 F Street Suite 307 Sacramento CA, 95819
Dr. Floyd l Culler iii is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Culler iii specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD's Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95819Get Direction
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95821Get Direction
Dr. Floyd l Culler iii MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Culler iii
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Pre-digested Formula May Reduce the Risk of Type 1 Diabetes in Infants
A new study has shown that pre-digested formula may reduce the risk of Type 1 diabetes in infants who have a high risk for developing this condition. The study reports that babies who were fed on pre-digested formula had a 50% lower chance of developing the kind of antibodies that predict diabetes,...
- Link Found Between Hormone Therapies and Diabetes Among Transgender Patients
Transgender Patients and Recent Studies Relating to DiabetesThose who are having issues with diabetes already know what issues can be faced, in the present and down the road. Knowing when to seek help for these issues is challenging enough, but those who are transgender already face many more...
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Mr. Ulhas Mahabala Nadgir MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Francis Hoe MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Sobha Kollipara MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Andrew Alan Bremer M.D., PHD2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Mr. Gnanagurdasan Prakasam MD5301 F St Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Heidi L. Gassner MD2025 Morse Ave Sacramento CA 95825