Dr. Courtney Cummings is a psychologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cummings specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cummings evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cummings because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Courtney Elyse Cummings PSY.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43219Get Direction
TRENTON, GA 30752Get Direction
Dr. Courtney Elyse Cummings PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- This Program Invites Families Affected by Autism to Go Out to Eat
A child throwing a fit in a restaurant is a nightmare for all parents. For parents of children with autism, this can be a more frequent reality.Autism Eats is in its third year of inviting families affected by autism to enjoy a restaurant dinner. Here, it is okay if a child has a meltdown. Any...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- The Problem of Late Diagnosis for Girls with Autism
More and more research continues to show that females with autism are getting the short end of the stick. Autism has frequently been thought of as a disorder that affects mostly boys. As it turns out this way of thinking is leaving many girls underdiagnosed and stuck in the shadows. Every year more...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- Autism: A Life-Saving Database
One of the biggest concerns facing families of children or adults with autism or Alzheimer’s disease is how to prevent wandering. ...
- Fitness Center for Kids with Autism Breaks Ground
Easterseals boasts to prove to be one of the best gyms in the nation, and it has just begun a fundraising campaign. Not only will it allegedly be a needed resource for the people in the neighborhood, but it will also cater to students with autism spectrum disorder.History of EastersealsOriginally,...
- J. Robert Padberg1570 Fishinger Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Kara J. Karam PSY.D.4624 Sawmill Rd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Timothy P, Shea PSY.D.480 Medical Center Dr Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Lynne Roddy Johnston PH.D.5701 N High St Columbus OH 43085
- Dr. Marc Gilbert Schramm PSY.D.3970 Brown Park Dr Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. Cathy Mcdaniels wilson PH.D.52 W 5th Ave Columbus OH 43201